3D Tool 15.00 Software
3D Tool 15.00 Software allows you to view common CAD formats such as NX Solidwork Solid Edge Inventor CATIA in both 2D and 3D. This program is capable of opening anything, including maps, assemblies, and animations. Display without Comcast.
The program is able to open 3D images that are in JT (CAD), STEP (IGS), VDA (VDA), SAT (X_T), X_B (3DS), VRML (3DS), XGL (XGL), OBJ format. This tool can open two-dimensional CAD formats, such as DXF, HPGL, DWG, and VDA.
3D Tool Premium converts 3D CAD files from customers into 3D formats that are widely used.
CATIA, Pro/E, Creo, Inventor, UG Siemens NX, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Rhino, JT, DWG, DXF, STEP, IGES, VDA, IRON, Parasolid
CATIA V4/V5, STP IGS VDA IRON X_T STL
Related software: The SiNi Software 1.24.2
Features and 3D-Tool
- You can read and write into many CAD data exchange formats and native CAD files.
- It is easy to use, even for those who don’t know CAD. You can view and zoom on your drawings or models, see the details in greater detail, or look at your model with dynamic cross sections.
- Successfully review a design using complex saved views, 3D notes, and dimensions.
- Analytical functions, such as wall thickness, mass, and measurements, can help mechanical designers understand complex geometries and develop solutions.
- 3D-Tool allows you to create self-viewing executables that can be sent via email and displayed on any computer without the need for installation or licensing.
Download Link 3D Tool 15.40
Size: 353 Mb
Link to download Google Drive: DOWNLOAD
Size: 353 Mb
Link to download Mega: DOWNLOADInstallation and use instructions
- Click Next to install the software.
- Run the patch file by clicking Patch.