Download Driver Magician 5.6 automatically marks drivers that are not standard (not included in Windows) and allows you to find drivers added by devices like printers, webcams, etc. recovery, and improved backup performance
Driver Magician also performs a backup of all drivers to be able to restore them in the event of a failure or reinstallation. The self-installing file contains all device drivers. You only need to run the file when you want to reinstall a driver. The program also allows you to backup My Documents as well as the Windows Registry.
MORE: Download Sublime Text 4
Driver Magician: Features and Benefits
- You can back up your device drivers using four different methods.
- Restore device driver backups with just one click.
- Update the device drivers on your PC to improve performance and stability.
- Uninstalling a device driver
- Directly update both the device identification database as well as the driver update databases.
- Detection and identification of unknown devices
- You can also back up other items, such as My Documents or the Registry.
- Restore the other items.
- Find out more about the hardware drivers.
- You can install Drivers without having to install drivers by copying all drivers into the auto-setup package (.EXE).
- Windows(c), XP / 2003 / 8.1 / 10, 11 / 8.1 / 32-bit, 64-bit
- Installation requires 30 MB of free space on your hard drive.
Download Driver Magician 5.8
Size: 5 MB
Link to download Google Drive: DOWNLOAD | Link Terabox: DOWNLOAD
Download Driver Magician 5.4 + the Lite Version
Size: 5 MB
Download the link for Veryfiles
Link to download Google Drive: DOWNLOAD
- Disable virus software, disable Windows Defender
- Download the file
- Install DriverMagician by running the DriverMagician installer file
- Use the Keygen to generate the serial key that you enter into the program