DLC Boot 2021 Create
DLC Boot 2021 Create USB Boots that can be used to rescue laptops and computers from unexpected problems. It supports Boot Standard 2 BIOS Formats, UEFI & LEGACY FAT32 Format. This software supports Mini Win as well, which combines the features of partitioning and data loss without losing any data.
DLC Boot 2019 is currently at version 3.6, build 190411, which was released on November 4, 2019. Tran Duy Lih is the creator of this Boot Tool. He is a veteran in the village of technical experts. DLCBoot has been upgraded through many versions with excellent Windows support features.
DLC Boot 2019 is the most popular Hirenboot software today. It is ideal for checking and fixing technical errors in computers and laptops. It is completely free to download and use.
Related software: ConceptDraw MINDMAP 14
Features DLC Boot 2019 Version 3.6 Supports
- Partitioning tools/Disktools: Hard disk partitioning functionality.
- Backup /RestoreTool: Use the Backup function to restore a ghost computer or restore it.
- Driver: Tools for downloading and updating drivers.
- Recovery/ data recovery: This function allows you to recover accidentally deleted or formatted files.
- Hardware Tool: Checking hardware configuration information.
- Office: Synthesis of office tools
- Antivirus Synthesis of antivirus software.
- System: The system software.
- Utilities: Extensions.
- USB Tools: USB Tools
- Password: This feature allows you to remove or break passwords from your computer.
- Microsoft Cr@ck: Active Windows Tools
- Other Tools.
The latest update of DLC Boot Version 2019 V3.6
– Fix Partition Wizard error in Mini Windows 10 64bit.
Fixed Cent Browser bug on Mini Windows.
– Fixed Maxthon bug in Mini Windows.
– Fix Check Update error.
Download DLC Boot 2019 v3.6 latest
Size: 3.2 GB
Download Google Drive: DOWNLOAD.
How to create a USB bootable
- One USB drive, preferably 8 GB.
- Windows operating system computer
- Download DLC 2019, v3.6 bootable usb software above
Follow these steps:
- Run the DLCboot.exe file with Administrator rights after unzipping the downloaded file.
- C Plug the USB into the Machine.
- Select the blue USB icon in the DLC Boot interface as shown. This will start the creation of a bootable USB.
Select the next step.
Click Yes to create a USB bootable drive.
Use USB DLC Boot 2019 to finish.
- For a UEFI boot, the USB device must be formatted as FAT32.