Download R-Studio 9.1 Technician data recovery
Download R-Studio 9.1 Technician provides powerful data recovery and retrieval software. This method is used for file systems that are severely damaged or unknown. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery. Most R-Studio customers do not require all of the software’s capabilities.
Features and Functions of R-Studio 9.1 Technician
- Standard Windows Explorer interface.
- Server OS: Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/2008 Server/Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10/Windows Server 2012
- Data recovery via the network.
- File systems supported: FAT12/FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS/NTFS5, ReFS(a new file system introduced with Windows 2012 Server), Macintosh HFS/HFS+, Little and Big variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris), and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS for Linux.
- Custom-defined known file types are possible.
- Apple partition schemes and Dynamic partitions (Windows) are recognized and parsed. Supports dynamic partitions in GPT and MBR.
- Recover a damaged RAID. You can create a virtual array if the OS does not recognize your RAID.
- You can create image files of the entire disk, a partition or a part of it.
- Recover data from damaged or deleted partitions. Encrypted files (NTFS 5) and alternate data streams.
Download Link R-Studio 9.1 Technician
Size: 66 Mb
Link to download Google drive: DOWNLOAD| Link to download Mega: DOWNLOAD
- Software installation
- Install the software by copying the RStudio files to the installation folder
- Run the rstudio_register with administrator rights