Download Tekla Structures 2021(Building Information Modeling Software) is a powerful BIM software designed for civil engineers and contractors. This software offers users the ability to create 3D models, and then extract 2D maps. software creates models that provide reliable and accurate information to help build a building information system. This software will improve the workflow of your company. Tekla Structures can be used with any material to build the most complex buildings. You set the limits of the software.
Tekla Structures are used by users to design stadiums, oil platforms, power plants, residential structures, bridges, and towers. You can use different materials to build a building or even multiple materials. The software allows you to review your project using various analyses. It can also exchange files in popular formats like SDNF, CIS/2, and IFC with A&D. A&D communication offers many benefits, including model coordination and simulations, mapping and reports as well as optimal change management.
Tekla Structures supports more than 30 working environments and 14 languages. This makes the software available anywhere in the globe.
Related Software: EverNote 10.50 – Best Note Maker
Tekla Structures 2021: Features and Benefits
- Tekla Structures offers an open-minded approach to BIM. You can also use and improve solutions from other companies. TeklaOpenAPI allows you to easily enhance and extend Tekla’s performance.
- OpenIBMApproach is compatible with other software.
- Modeling all materials
- Manage the most complex and largest buildings
- Models that are accurate and buildable
- Transfer of information from the design to the construction site
- Create a variety of structures by drawing them.
- Supports DWG & DGN formats
Link Download Tekla Structures 2021 SP7
Size: 3.15 GB
Link to download Google Drive: DOWNLOAD | Link to download Terabox: DOWNLOAD
- Software installation
- The default folder is: CProgram FilesTekla structures
- If you are still having problems installing the software, please read more in the included Readme file.