AllMapSoft Universal Maps downloader 10
Universal Maps Downloader 10 is an easy-to-use application that allows you to download and save offline maps from Google Maps and other online mapping services. You can convert downloaded maps to large BMP, JPG and TIF images or view them on the software’s screen. This program works with all Google Maps layers of information, including satellite mode, traffic, street view and hybrid. After determining the latitude and longitude, and the type of map you are receiving, you can determine the zoom level on the map.
The maps will download at high speeds and be stored on your pre-set path if you have an internet connection that is fast. This software can also generate SQLite output which is often used by mobile developers for their apps. Universal Maps downloader can save downloaded maps as PNG files. With the Combiner tool you can combine and save all the child images that you have collected. It is easy to learn the different features of this program.
Universal Maps Downloader Features
- It works with many map services, including Google Maps and Bing Maps. Also, it supports Yandex Maps. Ovi Maps.
- Combine downloaded maps into a single large BMP, JPG or TIF image
- It works with street view, traffic and other satellite modes.
- Compact and simple user interface
- The ability to generate sqlite output using downloaded maps is suitable for mobile developers.
- 1GB RAM or up to 512MB RAM
- Windows XP Vista 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Internet connection
AllMapSoft Universal Maps downloader 10.0 Download Link 99
Download link: Google Drive
- Install the Umd_setup program by running the file umd_setup
- Close the software once the installation is completed
- Patch-Keygen is located in the Crack folder.
- Click on Generate to generate a key
- Enter the Key in the Register menu when you open the software.